NUMLOCK ISSUES: KEYPAD DOES NOT TYPE NUMBERS
Question 1: Keypad does not type numbers. Please help!
Answer 1: If you are using a PC:
- Click on the Windows icon (Start Menu).
- Click on Settings and type on-screen keyboard.
- Click on the on-screen keyboard with an on/off switch. Turn it on.
- You see the on-screen keyboard on the screen. Notice that there is no number padded side. Click on Options on the on-screen keyboard.
- Check show number pad and the number padded side should appear on the screen.
- Click on Num Lock. It should work as normal now.
Answer 2: If you are a Mac:
- Go to System preferences.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Scroll down to Pointer Control and click on it.
- Uncheck enable mouse keys.
- The number pad should work now.
MY KEYPAD/BLUETOOTH/RF DEVICES DOES NOT WORK
Question 1: I have a keyboard/ mouse and it is not working what is wrong?
Answer 1: Look below to check.
- Using a device with AA or AAA batteries? The battery might be low. Change the batteries.
- Using a device with internal Li-Ion battery? Charge the battery. Use a micro USB cable to charge the product.
- The device may have lost its connection with the dongle or Bluetooth. You can see in our FAQ to find how to sync the device.